Sunday, May 17, 2009

:+:paDDy fieLd caPture-inG daY:+:

Last few week sunday evening~
Me and dear very bored at home~
So we plan to go to paddy field capture photos^^
hehe~~me of course 100% support!!!
*cause im like to capture mer...XP


What we doing?!??!lols~


Is that sunset pretty nice?!??!?!


Paddy field vs Shadow


My little finger and dear's finger
Catched sun!!!i catch it!!!


Our loVe~lasting forever~~~~


I like this photo the most~~~! hahahha~~~


"倚~~~天剑何在~~~~~~~~"hahahahahaa~~my dear hands~


"...when the sky are blue...to see u once again~~~my Love....."
sanG by Nicolefish...origin by Westlife...hahahahah~


"...L.O.V.E....love love love love love...."^^


in da shodow~~~~~


blue blue skys and green green paddy fields~~~~~



This photo was capture-inG before went to work....^^



-The End-

5 Comments:

Blogger 牛奶 Milk said...

i wanna see nick's pic la!

May 18, 2009 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger niCoLefisH said...

hahahahahhaha...okok...show u later....:P

May 19, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the theme of these pictures. Where exactly is it?

June 19, 2009 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger nicoLe da fiSh said...

the Envoy: my hometown...penang butterworth~

July 23, 2009 at 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's paddy fields in Butterworth? Interesting.

August 1, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home