Wednesday, April 1, 2009

:+:i aM baCk + bbQ partY:+:



Hi everybody....
niCole is baCk~~~yaHooooO~~~
new hair style....curl hair...
how dare i go and try it....XP
luckily all my friend said is nice.....>.< if not i will bang my head to the walls....(muahhaahhaaaha)

Update some pictures first....XP
Gathering~~mY "henG Dai" birthday on 27th Feb 2009~~21st years old already...

ps: dai kor zai loooo~~~>.< so as a "dai ka jie" i plan to give you somethings special for your 21st birthday....*ngek ngek*

*qianG qianG qianG qianG*~~lols...dom dom dom.....18sX ya....XP
i most happy is founded that "CONDOMS FOR SMALL PECKERS"
hahahaa~because of my "henG Dai" very skinny....so i think this dom dom very suit for him...
(don't doubt it...im really damn naughty....)


muahahhaa~~look at them...so busy to prepared the bbQ light a fire on charcoal~
where am i?!?!?wuah~~of course busy taking photos around la....


heLLo~~do you see me...XP im here nah...catch some friend to help me and my dear friend snap photo....XP




Ooops...looked at my face....=.=" ish...what so make me excited laugh until face "anG anG"..
like "bao gonG" sia....@_@
left to right....genie(MPSP) nicole(of course me) stephy(my darlinG) catherine(a cuTe girl) fen(a quite girl)---> im the nois-iest 1....XP



me and stephy again...hehe~~hug hug sin....that night damn cold too....>.<"


weweee~~both of us again....XP~~i loVe adiDas...hahahaha....red red oh...


is party time.....while open-inG the gift of the dom dom...
hahahhaha~~they cover the dom dom to the birhtday boy...XP~




the most pity guy in that night....and my classmate is really naugthy too....
but then very happy and had fun~~




girls turn....while we snap this photo...use a lot of time...
cause very hard to catch up the timing when we JUMP!!!
lets JUMP together.....*yoyoyo*




wuah....what they doing actually....look at that black shirt and black pants girl...
actually i forget is who d...=.=" look like a bit weird in that pose and position....




left to right....chuan yap(mr.pro) khai shen(naugthy boy) joo siang(dai kor) mun wai(cute boy)




is time to CUT CAKE....hahahaha....so many peoples over there...but then only have such BIG CAKE there....
ps: around 40 to 50 peoples....=.=" and the bbQ food just prepared around 20 to 30 peoples..
how come...=.=" mana cukup makan!!!!and someone CURI my champagne!!!!kek sei ngor already....!!!!

-The End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home