Wednesday, April 1, 2009

:+:paddY FieLd fish-inG daY:+:

Every weekend i will be back to my hometown...
and every evening...my those naugthy cousin will call me bring them go around to play or cycling....(cause i seldome hang out with my friend in that timing)



Is already around 7pm...look at the sky....sunrise~~what a beautiful scene~~


now is a waiting season...farmer instill the water into the paddy field...few day after they will sowing the seed in it....
look like a swimming pool or a seaside...feel wanna jump into the water and swimming...XP
but then is very dirty....hahaha~~~


this is another side...opposite the sun...so wont saw the sun...look at another side of paddy field...
got few paddy field are start sowing the seed already~


wuah~~~~~~~~~cacing!!!!i hate it...i damn scare it...oh my god...my cousin dare to catch it...=.=" damn him!!!how dare....is very gerli very disgusting....=.="...

ps: although my name is FISH..but then i sikit pun tak suka CACING!!


my cousin is start fishing...i wonder what will they fishing it...=.=" is just a LONGKANG...
and very dirty....*headache*

my cousin too...he is a fatty boy!!!look...wonder what he doing now...cause he not using fishing rod....hahahhaha~~~
i'm too boring for waiting them to fishing...so....the only things i can do is SNAP PHOTO!!!haha~~
yeah~~we are the champion.....lols....>.<"
another naugthy girl...trying to push the fatty boy into the water....XP
*imagine that if really fall down...i don't know what will happen and i sure will ignore him*
WooOooooTs~~look at there...anything at there?!?!?!?
ps: actually is nothing...just a angle for snap-inG photo....XP
me and cute cousin...are he look like a foreign kid or not?!??!
they are so happy...their smile was so sweet and happy....
hahahahha...what the taking?!?!a small little branch...he bising that he also want fishing...but then no fishing rod already...so i take for him a branch...
ps: kids really easy to TIPU....wahhahahahahhah~~~
this 2 girls really STRONG...=.=" and the boy so pity....
lols....this picture and the position really make me feel wanna go and kick her down!!!!
hahahahaahhah~~~hahahahahah~~~
wuah~~~a bit late already...is time to back home.....and the last photo....cheese~~~^^
3 bicycle and 1 motor....of course me ride motor la....call me cycle...=.="
better i stay home....so lazy sia....XP...
Byebye~~~
ps: oh ya...in the last minute...the fatty cousin fished a colorful fish...i forget to snap the photo....and after a day...the fish was dead....hahahaahha~~~
-The End-

6 Comments:

Blogger чLιиg said...

Where is ur hometown and where is paddy field?
Really is a nice place~

April 2, 2009 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger nicoLe da fiSh said...

Ling~my hometown at b'worth penang...is nearest my house only...yea..is really a nice place...^^

April 3, 2009 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger чLιиg said...

Ohhohh..So far..Haha..
Really nice~^.^

April 5, 2009 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger nicoLe da fiSh said...

lols...where u stay?!?!?
for me pg is the peace island...XP

April 6, 2009 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger чLιиg said...

I from Johor..Hahaha..
Ya..Pg is nice place..
Many delicious food too..
I like those kampung kampung place..
Got big padi field..NICE!!

April 15, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger nicoLe da fiSh said...

lols..yeah...near my house there got big big paddy field...very nice when it grow up turn to green color...:P
hehe~~oooic...johor...!
quite far than penang...XP

April 20, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home