Sunday, February 22, 2009

:+:how lonG i didn't updaTe my bLog:+:

Refer back to my previous blog...
How long i didn't update it already?!

Since you lost in my life...
I have no mood to continue my blog...
Where are u now?!

Before Chinese New Year...
We plan to meet up when u coming back BM...
But then before it...
I lost contact with you...
After that you like lost in my life...
until now don't have your news...
your phone..your msn..your plurk..your friendster..
didn't saw you on already...

Are you hiding from me or you really met something serious happens?!
such like accident?!
I'm really worry about you...

God bless you...
and I hope you are safe-inG..

Really no mood to update and continue it...
Continue later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home