Sunday, January 4, 2009

:+:The First Day Work of 2009:+:

~~~~dreaming mode....
muddled-inG~wonder why mY alarm din alerts...hMm...

*knock knock knock....*
eh...open my eyes...and catched my phone watch the tiMe...
omG!!!!!!is 7.30am....O.o~is late late late....
shit..i forget set my alarm clock last night...

faster run to toilet wash my faCe + brush my teeth...*eee tinG tinG*
clean myself then groom-inG...*use jor about 15min done it*
take my batch then run!!!

*phew~7.56am reached office*
lucky lucky~~~^^
wah~~1 weeks din't step in my company already....
aYam kambinG baCk~~~~~~~~>.<>.<~~(my faCe pop out pimples...T^T~) between my holidays... my sleeping time average was at midnight....-->4am the most ealier....
how cant my face so "chan" wor...T^T...
now...everything back to normal...
sleep early...wake early...
no more Viwawa...no more Game life...
no more night life....(my night life is stay home online and game-ing=.=")

*ehem hem..*
"ba lang eh xim mia...si kong kim ko bao gin...
gun eh xim mia em tat ji...ba lang ar nah kui chui...
si kim yan yok yi...gun nah si keh kong ui...Zzz" (forget the last parts..=.=")

so sleepy here...last night slept at 1am...
tonight after dinner want fast fast back home sleep liao~~

and yesterday i called to my friend Vivian...
ask her about new year eves how she celebrate...
because she with her husband and my ex at KFC chit chat..
and know about his(my ex) news from her...
he is together with a girl but then that night still bring another girl out...=.="
the excessive one is!!!!he wan to chase the girl's sister too!!!
oh mY godness!!!what the hell of him...he is bitch!!!
and since that moments....my heart was thoroungh x100 dead from him...
no HATE no LOVE....~~finally....i let him go from my hearts.....
he is not worth for me to LOVE and HATE.....

eh~why i link to him....=.=" so bad...(stop his topic..)

sudenlly stomach ache....(look at the rojak....-.-" )
shit...and feel wanna vomit too....
later give to my cousin eat....
she is my tong sampah...eh..wait..she can't eat cause just recover from chicken pox....=.="
throw it???.....wasted ler....aiks....

lazy continue...sudenlly not feelinG well....
eh eh eh~~~forget something....:P
mY plurks~~~^^
the karma ady 82.82~~~^^lols..happy~~jia you jia you~~~
okays~~~stop....

-To Be Continue-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home