Monday, December 22, 2008

:+:nobody:+:

22nd December 2008 Monday

when im keep write blog...
that means im very moody...
im in unhappy mood...
haih...i damn hate myself in moody mode...
when i switch on this mood...
i will be moody a period of time...
oh my god...this time i don't know how long im going to in this status....

christmas soon...but i seem like no mood to plan how to celebrate it...
stay home pass?but i feel don't want stay home...
feel like going beach again....
relax-ing when i at beach...
the wind blow on my face...blow away my vexed....

my friend ask me what wrong with me...
tell the true...i also don't know what wrong with me...
i feel wanna cry...but no tears...
how come a normal human no tears to drop when cry-ing...
but i think my heart was cry-ing...bleed-ing...
this feeling keep repeat and repeat around me...
*arrrrrr~~~~~~~*
feel wanna shout....
*wonder-ing...am i get melancholic????*
lols...i think not so serious yet....
nobody know what i want....even know...
how they gonna help me??
so better i keep myself...
anyone can care of me?!?!?

im really need a arm now...
but who treat me sincere...who treat me truly...
i don't know...i don't know....i don't know....
in real life...people are reality...

im tired to entertain peoples...
im tired of my lifes...
im tired of my everythings...
im just 20!!!why i feel my life so bored...
black and white....
asking myself....am i happy?!??!
am i happy in my life?!?!?!
the answer is....im not...

the one who can make me happy...
the one who can cheers my life....
disappear in my life....

stop by here....speechless-ing...

1 Comments:

Blogger twchong87 said...

nobody is gonna disappear from your life, unless you forgot about them.
it's true, life is meaningless... people always told us to believe in God, cuz God can heal us from everything, can bring away our unhappiness... but what i felt is that, God created humans who bring us suffer...

December 25, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home