Friday, January 2, 2009

:+:mY works & mY peTs:+:

  • mY peTs - Lolipop - Burberry - ღвєяяιєѕ

When iM start to play this meromero park that is Japanese Version...^^
see my pet?her name is Lolipop~she is so cute and at sleeping...zzzZZzz~


After few week....she growing up already...^^
become a pretty girl jor....>.<~and my home decorate got some differents already...
After another weeks~~^^ its changed color blue to green color...
and that time is summer days...^^got a small little pool in my room^^


see it...jump so high....look at the beside it...got another pets...
that my new pets name Burberry~~~^^my second pets~


This pets name ღвєяяιєѕ^^...my latest pets...
the christmas decoration i remove jor....change back to summer decorate....~~^^


  • mY workS - Funky Freaky Fun Party

This is my college event...a very stupid events...but...i use jor many time to decorate the background...but is bit uglyT^T....all of those drawing are draw by me with my friend...*phew*

this is the left parts background~~i like the house which i drawed~~^^look at the witch...lols...yahoo~~the pumpkin was damn ugly one...because of that was the 1st sample we try to drawed...


here are the center parts...the themes "Funky Freaky Fun Party"...i wan to add some bloody effect...but my lecturer said that...no need to waste time already...=.="...


right parts~~another ghost house i drawed + mummy(roflmao)....this was my first time drawed so BIG pictures...=.="~tell the true...is a challenge for me...call me draw on the drawing paper...of course i was no problem...but in the walls...*phew....swt =.="*

still got many drawing i din snap the pictures....very regret now...
i use chalk drawed on the black paper...cooL~~~
but....=.="....*wonder my lecturer still keep it or not....*

-End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home